How we protect your privacy
We’ve broken this policy down into different sections so you can better understand what areas are applicable to you.
POLICY IS PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
We do not knowingly provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information and do not use this website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at email@example.com.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
2. Personal Information from customers
If you are collecting any sensitive Personal Information from your students/subscribers (for example and including information relating to medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or sexuality), you agree to obtain affirmative, express consent from your students/subscribers for the use and access of sensitive Personal Information by Fitcrea and other third parties.
Information we collect from our customers.
In order to offer The Services, we need to collect information from our customers. Here is a summary of the information that we collect from our customers and what we do with it:
- We collect your name, email address, and IP address. We need this information to provide you with our Services, for example, to confirm your identity and contact you.
- You may voluntarily provide additional information related to the registered account such as any API key provided or images or videos you choose to upload.
- We collect data about the Fitcrea-hosted webpages that you visit. We also collect data about how and when you access your account in order to give you access and at the same time improve our Services.
- When you voluntarily share personal information with us in the course of offering your course and using our services, we store that Personal Information.
- When transactions between you and our website involve payment by credit card, debit card, checks, money orders, and/or third-party online payment services, we will collect information related to the transaction as part of the course of doing business with you, including billing address, telephone number, and other information related to the transaction.
- When you share personal information about your customers (“learners”) we store that information for you so that you can process enrollments and better serve your customers.
This information is collected when you sign up for our Services when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information. In some circumstances, when you have given us express permission, we will also use and store your personal information.
3. Information from our customers’ students/subscribers (“learners”)
In order to provide you with our product and services, we store information about your students so that you can administer your course(s). Here are some more details on what information we collect and why.
- We allow you to collect the name, email, and any other personal information from your customers. Name and email are needed to allow individuals to access our Services for processes such as processing enrolments, authentication, or otherwise administering your course. This information is given on a voluntary basis when a customer uses or accesses our Services, for example when a customer visits a Fitcrea site, enrolls in a course, or signs up for an account on a Fitcrea site.
- As a student progresses through your course(s) we collect information about how they interact with the course.
While we technically process this information via the Fitcrea platform in order to administer The Services, you have the ability to access and remove this information at any point. We do not access this information unless requested by a Fitcrea customer.
4. Information from Partners, Affiliates, Ambassadors, and Experts
Individuals who qualify as partners, ambassadors, affiliates, or experts are businesses or individuals that have agreed to specific terms to work with Fitcrea to promote the Service by a) referring clients to Fitcrea; b) developing Fitcrea sites or themes for customer use; c) developing apps using the Fitcrea Application Interface (API) for customer use or d) partnering with Fitcrea for the purposes of promotion or collaboration.
Information that we collect about partners, affiliates, ambassadors, and experts.
- We may collect your name, company name, website, social media usernames/handles, phone number(s), address, business type, email address.
- We collect data about the Fitcrea-hosted webpages that you visit and how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, and your IP address. We use this information to give you access and to improve our Services.
- We collect Personal Information about your customers that you share with us or that they provide to us directly. We use this information to work with you and to provide our Services to your customers.
- We may also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us express permission.
- We collect this information when you sign up for a Partner, Affiliate, when you sign up one of your customers for our Services, or when your customers sign up themselves. We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
5. Information from Fitcrea website visitors and support users
- We collect information from visitors to the Fitcrea website and your IP address. We also collect information such as when you visited, the website from where you came prior to visiting us, the website where you go when you leave our website, your computer’s operating system, location data, and the type of web browser that you are using.
- We also collect Personal Information submitted by you via any messaging or email feature available from any of our websites.
- We may also receive Personal Information when you submit help tickets or make other requests to Fitcrea via any of our websites.
- From support users (people who email us for support), we collect your name, email address, location, Fitcrea site address, and email conversation with a Fitcrea agent.
- We use this information to provide and enhance our Services (including servicing your account, if applicable), and answer any questions you may have.
We collect this information when you visit Fitcrea-hosted webpages, use Services offered on our websites or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on or through our websites (including forums, blogs, and via any Messaging Feature). We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
6. Information from cookies and similar tracking technology
We collect cookies or similar tracking technologies. This means information that our website’s server transfers to your computer. This information can be used to track your session on our website. Cookies may also be used to customize our website content for you as an individual. If you are using one of the common Internet web browsers, you can set up your browser to either let you know when you receive a cookie or to deny cookie access to your computer.
- Opting out: You can opt-out of targeted ads served via specific third-party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page.
- We may also use automated tracking methods on our websites, in communications with you, and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
- Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
7. Information that we share with third parties
Fitcrea works with third parties to help provide you with our Services and we may share Personal Information with them to support these efforts. In certain limited circumstances, we may also be required to share information with third parties to conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also receive Personal Information from our partners and third parties.
- Personal Information may be shared with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- Personal Information may be shared with third-party vendors to help us conduct marketing and/or advertising campaigns.
- Personal Information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our homepage.
Fitcrea will always ask for your consent before sharing your Personal Information with third parties for purposes other than those described in this Section 7.
8. Terminating your relationship with us
- We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
9. What we don’t do with your Personal Information
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies (other than to specific Fitcrea customers you may be interacting with) for the marketing of their own products or services.
- If you are a customer using Fitcrea’s Services, we do not use the Personal Information we collect from you or your customers to independently contact or market to your customers. However, Fitcrea may contact or market to your customers if we obtain their information from another source, such as from the customers themselves.
10. Keeping your personal information secure
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details, and any other Personal Information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes, and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
11. Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
Fitcrea works with merchants and users around the world, including in the EEA. Please note that as part of our service, we may transfer your personal information to other regions, including Canada and the United States.
Additionally, if you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. In order to exercise these rights, please reach out to us using the contact information below.
13. User Names and Passwords
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the username and password confidential. Do not give your password to anyone. If you enter a section of our website that requires a password, you should log out when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet.
14. Accessing and Correcting your Information
If you have a customer account with us, you can review and change your personal information by logging into the website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at info@Fitcrea.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you are a learner/student and would like to access, change, or delete your personal information please contact the course provider that you interacted with directly. We act as a processor on their behalf and can only forward the request to the course provider.
15. Your Voluntary Disclosure of Information to Third Parties Who Are Not Our Suppliers
You may choose to provide personal information to website visitors or other third parties who are not our suppliers. Please use caution when doing so. The privacy policies and customs of these third parties determine what is done with your information.
We may use autoresponders to communicate with you by e-mail. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications and you can always opt-out of such communications using the links contained in each autoresponder message. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, including the illegal acts of third parties (such as criminal hacking).
18. Policy Changes
If you are concerned about the topic covered by this policy, you should read it each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns about this policy should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or one of the methods provided under Contact Information, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
We hate unsolicited commercial e-mail as much as you do. Also known as Spam or junk e-mail, it is a disservice to the Internet community.
If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from us or our website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately.
If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by using our form on Contact page and providing us with information relating to your concern.
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.